It's been a difficult couple of weeks, to say the least. As we watch the Coronavirus (COVID-19) spread, much of our daily life is changing.
At Promotion Physical Therapy, the safety of our patients and our employees is a top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and are following the guidelines as a prescribed by the CDC.
Cleanliness and sterilization are taken very seriously at Promotion Physical Therapy - EVERY DAY. It has always been standard operating procedure to go above and beyond OSHA workplace healthcare standards. Know that we are handling this virus in the seriousness and proactive measures recommended by the CDC.
We appreciate the trust you have placed in us as your (healthcare) physical therapy provider.
Just a few of our over 40 new precautions in place:
- We have limited our access to only patients that have not traveled outside the continental U.S. within the last 14 days, unless they have had surgery and been cleared by their medical doctor.
- No person with a fever over 100 degrees in the last 72 hours is allowed into the clinic.
- No person is allowed into the clinic that has been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- All commonly touched surfaces (door handles, pens, counters, equipment, etc.) are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day, some after every time it is touched.
- All patients (and anyone that must attend with the patients) must wash their hands upon entering the clinic.
- Patients are limited to only have necessary caregivers or parents with them in the clinic.
- We try to have no one wait in the waiting, if possible, and we monitor and clean it throughout the day.
- We ask employees and patients who are feeling sick for any reason to stay home and reschedule appointments for a later time when they are symptom free.
If you are ill with any flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath or chest pain, please reschedule your appointments.
We want you to know we are still here for you. We are dedicated and committed to providing the highest quality of care and will continue to closely monitor the CDC recommendations and adjust our practices accordingly.
**Telehealth Now Available**
In Good Health,
Promotion Physical Therapy