Here are some helpful links:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy - Serves its members by promotion excellence in orthopaedic manual physical therapy practice, education and research, and collaborates with national and international associations.
- International Academy of Orthopaedic Medicine (IAOM) - the IAOM strives to instill a philosophy of examination and treatment in the professional. Precise clinical examination and diagnosis is essential for the success of any management strategy be it manual therapy, exercise, injection, and/or surgery. This philosophy extends across the entire spectrum of client management, be it the dysfunction correction, injury prevention or performance optimization. The foundation of this philosophy is based on a balance between documented evidence and sound clinical reasoning.
- American Physical Therapy Association - Our national association will give you information on physical therapy, the latest health care changes and some information on various medical diagnoses.
- Foundation Surgical Hospital of San Antonio - Foundation Surgical Hospital of San Antonio is a 20 private suite facility with four state-of-the-art operating suites located in the South Texas Medical Center of San Antonio.
- Texas Physical Therapy Association - It has the latest physical therapy news at the State level.
- The Manual Therapy Institute - The Manual Therapy Institute (MTI) offers a planned program of post-professional clinical and didactic education that prepares a clinician in the subspecialty of orthopedic manual physical therapy.
- SportsMetrics - Click here to learn more about how our certified Sportsmetrics physical therapists utilize the program to help athletes train and prevent knee injuries.
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Reconstructive Shoulder and Knee Surgery - find out more information from a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Fellowship trained in Orthopaedic sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery and reconstructive shoulder and knee surgery.