While the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed how Promotion Physical Therapy now provides healthcare, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure our clinics remain open to serve our patients in-person. For those who are not able to visit us in person, we offer telehealth so that we can serve our patients where they are most comfortable.
Telehealth is designed to ensure our patients are able to maintain their continuity of care, when in-person visits are not possible. It is also an effective adjunct to in-person physical therapy treatments.
How Telehealth Works
Our secure online platform allows you to engage with our highly-trained therapists remotely through video conference using a smart phone, tablet or computer. Accessible almost anywhere, our therapists can securely support your progress, advancing you on your plan of care. We also offer exercises and training on therapy activities that you can utilize on your own time to keep you moving while you are recoving.
Some of the benefits we offer through telehealth include:
- Private, secure personal, face-to-face video conference with your physical therapist from any location.
- Easily connect via computer, tablet or smart phone anywhere there is WiFi or cellular service.
- Review exercises online with your therapist.
- Exchange messages with your therapist.
- Enable documentation of metrics and care provided to ensure continuity of your treatment plan.
Getting Started Is As Easy As 1-2-3
- CONTACT us to discuss what telehealth can provide for you and answer any questions you may have calling the most convenient clinic location.
- SCHEDULE a telehealth appointment with one of our expert physical therapists.
- JOIN the telehealth session by simply clicking a link and receive personal, one-on-one care from your physical therapist.
Whether or not conditions permit an in-person visit, physical therapy is a necessity for those needing it. If you’re recovering from a recent surgery or injury, preparing for a surgery that has been postponed, or maintaining a plan of care that you've already started, the team at Promotion Physical Therapy is committed to being here for you.
If a visit to one of our clinics is not possible at the moment, you can request a telehealth physical therapy appointment. Telehealth physical therapy has been proven to be highly effective in maintaining your plan of care and as an adjunct to in-person physical therapy. Our staff will determine the best option for care, enroll you quickly and ensure that you receive the quality treatment you've come to expect from Promotion Physical Therapy.
Please call us directly at the location most convenient to you or complete the form below to request an appointment online. We'll get back to you promptly to confirm your appointment and provide instructions on how to join your telehealth sessions.
North Central15614 Huebner Road, Ste. 115
San Antonio, TX 78248
Westover Hills10415 State Hwy 151, Ste 101
San Antonio, TX 78251
Medical Center Clinic - Inside Foundation HealthPlex9502 Huebner Rd., Bldg 301
San Antonio, TX 78240
Stone Oak / TPC3111 TPC Pkwy Ste 112
San Antonio, TX 78259
We look forward to working with you.
-Your Team at Promotion Physical Therapy
Request a Telehealth Appointment
Please fill out this form and we will contact you about scheduling your telehealth appointment.